On measures to provide the population with medicines and medical products in connection with the pandemic of coronavirus infection in the Kyrgyz Republic.
In accordance with the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Medicines/Pharmaceuticals Circulation", "On Medical Devices Circulation", "On Public Health", Articles 10 and 17 of the Constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic orders:
1. To permit subjects of pharmaceutical and entrepreneurial activity, until the official cancellation hereof:
- supply without state registration of pharmaceuticals and medical devices (in this case, the supplied pharmaceuticals and medical devices must be registered in the country of origin) included in the National List of Vital Medicines and Medical Devices of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter - the National List), and/or the list of pharmaceuticals and medical devices required for the diagnosis and treatment of coronavirus infection (hereinafter - the List), approved by the authorized body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care;
- supply of pharmaceuticals and medical devices specified in the second paragraph of clause 1 hereof, in case of absence of: packaging labeling in the state and official languages - using a sticker in the state and/or official languages; instructions for medical use in the state and official languages – providing the translation into the state or official language;
- supply of pharmaceuticals and medical devices registered in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, included in the National List and/or the List, which differ in labeling and/or instructions for medical use from the registered ones;
- production and sale of medical masks without a license and state registration.
2. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic to:
- promptly ensure the quality assessment of pharmaceuticals and medical devices specified in paragraph 1 hereof;
- take the necessary measures arising hereof.
3. The State Customs Service affiliated to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic to take appropriate measures arising hereof.
4. To control over the implementation hereof to entrust relevant departments of the Central Office of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The present resolution comes into force on the day of the official publication.Go Back